1. One night on the headlines: 10 questions to understand EDX Markets behind-the-scenes investors, compliance, and more
After discovering that EDX Markets had the backing of top Wall Street financial firms such as Citadel Securities, Sequoia, Fidelity, J.P. Morgan, Blockinradigm, GTS, and GSR Markets, the crypto market reversed the recent downturn of the past few days, with bitcoin prices briefly surpassing $29,000. What is EDX Markets, and why does it have such a big impact? Cryptonaitive reporter Blocking answers 10 questions about what kind of crypto market EDX Markets is. Click to read
2. Vitalik: In-depth understanding of cross-L2 reading – what are the cross-chain proof schemes?
This article will more directly focus on the technical aspects of a specific sub-problem: how to make it easier to read from L2 to L1, read from L1 to L2, or read from one L2 to another L2. Solving this problem is crucial for implementing asset/key storage (keystore) separation architecture, but it also has valuable uses in other areas, especially optimizing reliable L2-to-L2 calls, including asset transfers between L1 and L2 and other use cases. Click to read
3. Web3 kernel: freedom, hosting, and utopia
Until today in 2023, Web3 is still in the early stages of exploration, but it is already relatively clear in definition, which is to use the characteristics of blockchain to subvert the data monopoly of traditional Internet giants. It’s just that the industry still has a lot of differences in development categories and forms. The true form of Web3 has not been fully revealed yet, and it may go through many stages and evolutionary processes. The process of leading to a new form of the Internet is quite bumpy, and the content of this article is based on my subjective perspective and the current industry situation to discuss what the significance of Web3 is and how Web3 should develop. Click to read
- LK Venture Research Report | Why We Are Still Bullish on BTC Performance in the Second Half of the Year? # Introduction In this research report, we will discuss why we are still optimistic about the performance of BTC in the second half of the year. ## BTC Market Overview BTC has experienced a volatile market in the first half of the year, with a sharp decline in April followed by a slow recovery in May and June. However, despite the volatility, BTC has maintained a relatively stable price range between $30,000 and $40,000. ## Factors Driving BTC Performance ### Macro Environment The global macro environment, including inflation concerns and the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, has increased the demand for BTC as a hedge against economic uncertainty. As central banks continue to print money, investors are seeking alternative investments to protect their wealth. ### Institutional Adoption Institutional adoption of BTC has continued to increase, with major corporations and financial institutions investing in BTC or providing BTC-related services. This trend is expected to continue and further drive the demand for BTC. ### Technical Analysis BTC has experienced a significant correction in the first half of the year, but it has also shown signs of recovery. The current price range provides a strong support level, and technical indicators suggest that BTC is oversold and due for a rebound. # Conclusion Based on the above factors, we believe that BTC will continue to perform well in the second half of the year. While there may be some short-term volatility, we remain bullish on BTC’s long-term prospects.
- Chain data analysis of LSDfi market pattern: Who will win the LSDfi war?
- Explaining the encrypted airdrop strategy and 6 opportunities to earn
4. Wall Street giants’ ETF and EDX invade the cryptocurrency industry, good or bad?
It was surprising to many that the pace of traditional finance’s attack on the crypto industry could be so rapid. A few days after Hsaka’s tweet was released, the EDX trading platform announced its launch. Andrew Blockingrish, co-founder of Arch Public, pointed out that in the past 48 hours, trading companies such as BlackRock, Citadel Securities, Fidelity, J.P. Morgan, WisdomTreeFunds, and Invesco US have all jumped into the crypto field. And all of this happened 7 days after the SEC sued Coinbase and Binance. Click to read
5. One-sentence understanding: In-depth analysis of the current situation and regulation of global stablecoins in 2023
In recent years, stablecoins have received great attention because they can combine the advantages of digital currencies and traditional fiat currencies. By maintaining a 1:1 peg with reserve assets or algorithms, stablecoins connect the world of digital currencies and fiat currencies. In this report, we cover everything from the rise of stablecoins, the four major types, market status, application scale, emerging stablecoin models, and stablecoin regulations and supervision. Click to read