1. The OP Stack for Polygon Version is here? What is Polygon CDK according to Polygon’s official interpretation
On August 30, 2023, Sandeep Nailwal, the founder of Polygon Labs, announced the launch of the Polygon Chain Development Kit (CDK). The Polygon CDK allows developers to launch their own ZK fully functional L2 (similar to OP Stack launched by OP). Sandeep Nailwal said that Polygon CDK is the evolution of Supernet. Now, with the help of Polygon ZK technology, developers can easily customize and deploy their own application chains. Click to read
2. Two different paths of development in the encrypted financial industry seen from Hashkey Exchange
On August 28, Hashkey Exchange officially opened to retail investors. On August 3, the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission approved the upgrading of HashKey Exchange’s Type 1 and Type 7 licenses, allowing it to provide retail trading services for cryptocurrencies. This makes it the first licensed virtual currency trading platform in Hong Kong that can open services to retail investors. Click to read
3. Pantera partner: Understanding the concept, components, architecture, and use cases of Chainlink Cross-Chain Interoperability Protocol (CCIP)
We live in a multi-chain world; from L2 to application chains to non-EVM ecosystems, it is clear that there is no one-size-fits-all public chain for all use cases. However, due to the diversity of ecosystems in code repositories, frameworks, and design choices, achieving interoperability has always been a difficult problem to solve. Without a unified interoperability protocol, many blockchains and applications need to build their own implementations for internal cross-chain interactions, which are expensive, error-prone, and highly unscalable. Click to read
4. Accurately understanding encrypted stablecoins
Stablecoins, which are pegged to a single sovereign currency or have a fixed value, need to be generated through the exchange of pegged currencies or their assets that meet certain standards. They are “tokens” of their pegged currencies and require strict regulation of token reserves and scope of application, and must absolutely not engage in credit business with tokens. Click to read
- Amid high inflation and political turmoil, Bitcoin has deeply rooted itself in Africa.
- Accurately Understanding Stablecoins
- Never before has anything caused such legal entanglement as Bitcoin.
5. RWA: The cornerstone for the next bull market in the cryptocurrency industry
Since the beginning of the bear market, the term Real World Assets (RWAs) has become increasingly common. The scope of RWAs is wide, ranging from tokenization of physical assets to traditional financial instruments (TradFi), and even ESG-related assets. When intertwined with blockchain technology, traditional real-world assets can bring many benefits such as efficiency, increased transparency, and optimized liquidity management, ultimately achieving inclusive society. By incorporating RWAs into the cryptocurrency field, the development of centralized finance will become more diversified. Click to read